Research scientist - Pharmaceutical R&D
- Pharmaceutical research and development
- Perform topical formulation research and development
- Work on clients’ and internal R&D projects
- Prepare and process skin, cornea, or nail samples
- Perform skin/cornea/nail absorption and penetration screening assay
- Formulate topical dosage forms including but not limited to: gels, lotions, creams, ointments, solutions, etc.
- Document laboratory work and prepare project report
- Work in accordance with established SOP and other laboratory procedures
- B.S. or M.S. degree in pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, chemical engineering, or other related field.
- Two-to-five years of experience in pharmaceutical or chemical research and development. Experience in topical formulation development is highly desirable. Experience in HPLC sample analysis is also highly desirable.